What did I learn this week (2021) - 51
- Dr. Leonid Rogozov: The Soviet surgeon who removed his own appendix while stranded in Antarctica, 1961
- Kintsugi, also known as kintsukuroi, is the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery by mending the areas of breakage with lacquer dusted or mixed with powdered gold, silver, or platinum; the method is similar to the maki-e technique.
- Found how to be a game changer article series.
- Dan Luu's thoughts on writing.
- Julia Evans created a tool to play around with DNS.
- System design: How to build large-scale end-to-end encrypted group video calls