What did I learn this week (2021) - 25
- Document culture of amazon.
- Stride Game Engine: Stride (formerly Xenko and Paradox) is a free and open-source 2D and 3D cross-platform game engine originally developed by Silicon Studio. It can be used to create video games for PC, mobile devices and virtual reality. Stride is a C# suite of tools to create games.
- Found a BBC Programme Index
- Started learning digital art. Krita and Autodesk sketchbook are my goto softwares.
- Started learning little bit Calligraphy as well. Sebastian Lester is my favourite calligraphy artist.